where all are welcome but few will stay


6.13.2007

Crowded House

LA Weekly - Jukebox - Crowded House - Time On Earth - The Essential Online Resource for Los Angeles

Crowded House will tour this summer for the first time since 1996. One of the first albums I owned was Crowded House's self titled debut, needless to say, I am super excited about this new tour! I was up early this Sunday to get the best tickets I could, and we paid for it too. Pete Yorn is opening for the band and he is another one of my favorites, so I justify the ticket price that way.

Anyway, the L.A. Weekly has four new Crowded House songs streaming. Their new album doesn't hit stores until July 10th.

Let me know what you think...

Oh, check out Scissors for Lefty while your there. I'm still deciding if I like them.

No comments: