where all are welcome but few will stay


6.20.2007

Johnny Depp In Japan

YouTube - JapanProbe Update

Best interview I've seen in awhile! It for sure beat stupid Matt Lauer's interview of the Princes of Wales. What a waste of t.v. time that was. I think I ended up going to bed rather than sit through it. I mean I feel for them it sucks that their Mom was taken so young and she was a wonderful and giving person. But it was such a softball interview that I just couldn't handle it! At least change subjects... or show different pictures instead of the same sort of Dateline montage over and over again. Help me Jeebus!

Anyway, back to Johnny Depp. This is awesome I didn't know if I should blog it or put it in the video link at the side. Chances are you'll see it there next week. I just don't want it to fall off the page, because I know you're lazy Interwebbers and don't check out the achieves.

And this is that awesome!

No comments: