where all are welcome but few will stay


8.20.2007

Long Absence

August seems to have marked the month where my blogging became victim to my schedule. Between friends visiting and the awful realities of a "real" job things I take joy in inevitably fall to the side. Like most other people I tend to put my own "selfish" things second when people are in town. Thankfully, I have enough friends who do their own things to remind me its okay to make time for my stuff. So here I am...why is it we all have to be periodically reminded of these things? Welp, because we get caught up in the self-inflicted mock drama of it all. Or if your more exciting than I am then I suppose its real drama.

If you have friends or family in the SF Bay Area than they've told you not to visit until late August or early September. Certainly if the weather is a factor you consider when traveling you shouldn't come until then. The fog tends to burn off more often during these months and you just might catch our Indian Summer days. This weekend marks the beginning of a string of visitors and birthdays. So if your wondering (like any one reads this)where is she? I've opted for non-electronic socialization. Whatever that means...hey, maybe I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

Get out there. No matter where you are summer is almost over.

No comments: