where all are welcome but few will stay


8.20.2007

TV Fall Updates Begin

I like Heroes. I actually think it saved my faith in television's ability to still entertain me last season, which is saying a lot because I've always loved t.v. Its always there...So I was excited at the latest Heroes news. Kristen Bell is joining the cast.

Not being a big Veronica Mars fan I wasn't always into KB. Until I realized she played a vicious little swindler on an episode of season two in Deadwood(forever a favorite). I'll reserve final judgment of her until about episode six of this season's Heroes.

In other t.v. news sounds like Flight of the Conchords has been renewed. And believe it or not, I was in doubt, t.v.s done some stupid things before and for some unknown reason not everyone is as enamored with Bret and Jermaine as I am(thought they will be...).

Hey! Maybe David Milch will come to his senses now that John from Cincinnati is officially over (like it ever really started) and start to write those Deadwood movies! One can dream...

No comments: